Sunday, October 3, 2010

OnBux, The Legit PTC

After waiting for a long, finally I can withdraw my balance from OnBux. Actually, if I wanted, I could payout a few weeks ago. But it was not my doing because I chose to try to rent referrals first. I want to know how active whether in OnBux referral?

But, I rented with useless because I miss / do not log in for weeks. So, I had absolutely no benefit from the referral.

And, on September 27, I made a payout of U.S. $ 2.02. With this, the further strengthening of OnBux legitimate. And most importantly, the transaction is INSTANT. So, the money be sent shortly after the payout process.

So, for you who have not signed up or are still skeptical about the OnBux, immediately register at: http://www.onbux.com

Legit PTC who pay with instant, have an active rental referral, only OnBux. Why wait? Hurry join!

0 comments:


Copyright  ©  Monetize Programs Review | Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Exotic Cars |